UK courses coming up- 8th August The Snow Centre Hemel ski and snowboard course. Snowboard course SOLD OUT!! -16th August Chill Factore, Manchester -22/23 August Snozone MK 2016 Instructor training program Level 1&2, 10 week instructor training program 2016 Winter snowboard camps 2016- January 2-9 The Strass Hotel Mayrhofen, January 30-6 February Mayrhofen guest houses, March 12-19 Hotel Strolz mayrhofen Read more
Ski and snowboard freestyle coaching courses in the UK
Hi Here are the courses we have coming up.
- 11th October 2015 1 day snowboard freestyle coaching Hemel
Available Qty: 8
- More dates coming soon!!
Click on the picture to see the videoRead more
Snowboard camps 2016
Snowboard coaching camps
Mayrhofen, Austria 2016
Time is running out to get an early booking discount on the January camp 2nd-9th 2016
Definition will be running snowboard freestyle and performance camps in Mayrhofen, Austria!! Come and ride with us, we will work on all aspects of mountain riding including park, piste and off piste . Whatever your level we promise we can challenge you and improve your riding!!!
- January 2nd-9th Hotel Strass This is the finest hotel in Mayrhofen £1,300 (Early booking discount this price will go up to £1,400 1st August)
- January 30th-6th February Staying in 1 of the Mayrhofen guest houses £1,200 (Early booking discount this price will go up to £1,250 from the 1st September)
- March 12th-19th Staying at the Hotel Strolz £1,200 (Early booking discount. the price will go up on the 1st September to £1,300)
Our package includes
6 Days coaching 5 full days and 1 half day
Flights, from London Gatwick airport we can arrange flights from other airports (Hand luggage, Hold bag and board bag included in the price)
7 nights stay in a fully catered guest house, including breakfast and three course evening meal!!
The accommodation is on a shared room basis in Mayrhofen so a short walk to the lifts and pubs. We are planning a couple of different options for next season. (All details will be announced soon)
The flights, transfers and accommodation are booked through a tour operator and is ATOL protected.
For more information head to http://www.definitioncamps.com/courses/winter-mountain-snowboard-camps/
Snowboard instructor training
10 week level 1 & 2 instructor training course 2016 .
The best value course to be found anywhere!!
WHAT THE snowboard gap year is GOING TO COST?
£3,999 The best price to be found on any snowboard gap year
Our snowboard instructor Gap year package for the 2015 season will include the following and can’t be beaten on price and value:
- All in resort accommodation costs and bills included.
- Group transfers on the specified start and finish dates.
- lift pass.
- All performance/rider training for the 10 weeks.
- IASI level 1 & 2 Course Fees.
- Snowboard Instructor training
- Shadowing experience with logged hours (at least 35 hours).
- Employment opportunities for future seasons at the mountain school.
- Discount on private sessions with the Method coaches in resort prior to the exams if you require extra input.
- Discount in our local bar Harry’s Bar + many more.
The instructor training program will be staying at a hotel with its own snowboard park and air bag in the garden. This could be our new base for all our training camps. It also has an outside bar and massive BBQ!!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS when on the snowboard gap year:
For the riders who would like to get into freestyle coaching
Level 1 & 2 Snowboard Freestyle Coach will run
Level 1 freestyle course March £250
Level 2 freestyle course March £250
Cat boarding trip to Macedonia
As an optional extra on the snowboard gap year we will drive over to Macedonia (4hrs) Stay in a fully catered hotel and have a cat take us into the backcountry for every run.
The trip will include all cat trips hotel and all safety equipment (airbag, transceiver, probe and shovel) 2 local guides and a Method/definition coach to help you ride deep snow.
Surf Camp and Stand up paddle boarding trip
Portugal Surf trip
17-24 October 2015
If we all get booked up now and we get 15-20 people we have been offered exclusive use of the accommodation!!!
Get booked up now so our group are the only guests in the accommodation
We have teamed up with Bura snow/surf and are planning on heading out to Portugal in October for a week in the sun when its still about 25c
The week will be staying in Lagos and heading out surfing and stand up paddle boarding around the south Algarve coast
If you are interested in learning to surf and paddle boarding with a group of like minded people then get in touch.
The week will be £350
- 7 nights in dorm accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 5 day surf (lessons, equipment, transport, insurance, lunch) included
- Airport transfers
- 3 x dinners (BBQ weather depending or otherwise cooked dinner)
There is also a pool and we would be staying close to the beach so on rest days you can have a good explore around Lagos and its beaches
We are trying to get an idea of interest to get this booked so click below if you think this is for you.
To check out their teaser video click the pictureRead more