'Definition' is the idea of Gavin Learmonth, British Olympic Snowboard team coach 2004-10 - his vision was to give anyone the opportunity to learn from one of Britains highest qualified instructors and find out how much fun freestyle can bring to your riding, not just those who have already excelled in the sport.
With an indepth knowledge of all technical and freestyle riding, Gav can introduce you to your untapped abilities whether you have been riding for only a week or several seasons. Everything is aimed at getting you to the next level in both a safe and fun environment.Read more
Snowboard instructor pre course training
Want to become a snowboard instructor and not sure about the level you need to be?
We are running pre course training for the level 1 snowboard instructor course on the 28th & 29th August in Hemel.
The 2 day course will cover personal riding performance.
If you are interested drop us an email. Become a snowboard instructorRead more
UK snowboard freestyle coaching & ski freestyle coaching
Hi Here are the courses we have coming up.
- 19th/20th July 2 day snowboard freestyle coaching course £200
- 19th full day freestyle courses £110
- 20th full day jump coaching course £110
Available Qty: 6
Available Qty: 10
- 13th July 1 day snowboard freestyle coaching Castleford course £100
- 13th Half day courses Rails/boxes Morning Jumps Afternoon £49
Available Qty: 9
2 day freestyle coaching course in Snozone Milton Keynes
- 16th/17th August 2 day ski freestyle coaching course £200
- 16th full day freestyle courses £110
- 17th full day jump coaching course £110
2015 Mayrhofen camp dates
- January 10th-17th
- February 7th-14th
- March 7th-14th
For more info head to http://www.definitioncamps.com/courses/winter-mountain-snowboard-camps/
Snowboard Gap year. Snowboard instructor training courses
Become a snowboard instructor with Definition camps and Method snow school
WHAT THE snowboard gap year is GOING TO COST?
£3,999 The best price to be found on any snowboard gap year
Our snowboard instructor Gap year package for the 2015 season will include the following and can’t be beaten on price and value:
- All in resort accommodation costs and bills included.
- Group transfers on the specified start and finish dates.
- lift pass.
- All performance/rider training for the 10 weeks.
- IASI level 1 & 2 Course Fees.
- Snowboard Instructor training
- Shadowing experience with logged hours (at least 35 hours).
- Employment opportunities for future seasons at the mountain school.
- Discount on private sessions with the Method coaches in resort prior to the exams if you require extra input.
- Discount in our local bar Harry’s Bar.
We are now in talks with a hotel with its own snowboard park and air bag in the garden. This could be our new base for all our training camps. It also has an outside bar and massive BBQ!!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS when on the snowboard gap year:
For the riders who would like to get into freestyle coaching
Level 1 & 2 Snowboard Freestyle Coach will run
Level 1 freestyle course March £250
Level 2 freestyle course March £250
Cat boarding trip to Macedonia
As an optional extra on the snowboard gap year we will drive over to Macedonia (4hrs) Stay in a fully catered hotel and have a cat take us into the backcountry for every run.
The trip will include all cat trips hotel and all safety equipment (airbag, transceiver, probe and shovel) 2 local guides and a Method/definition coach to help you ride deep snow.
Join us in Bulgaria and become an instructor
10 week instructor training program Levels 1 & 2 £3,999
6 day level 1 snowboard instructor course £405
5 day level 2 training course £500
6 day level 2 course £550
Optional extras Level 1 & 2 Freestyle coaching courses
Cat boarding trip
Join us and check out whats going on with Definition Snow Camps