'Definition' is the idea of Gavin Learmonth, British Olympic Snowboard team coach 2004-10 - his vision was to give anyone the opportunity to learn from one of Britains highest qualified instructors and find out how much fun freestyle can bring to your riding, not just those who have already excelled in the sport.
With an indepth knowledge of all technical and freestyle riding, Gav can introduce you to your untapped abilities whether you have been riding for only a week or several seasons. Everything is aimed at getting you to the next level in both a safe and fun environment.Read more
Snowboard freestyle coaching courses
We have courses running all over the UK.
Snowboard freestyle coachingSNO!zone Milton Keynes Snowboard freestyle coaching
- June 22/23 2 day snowboard freestyle coaching course £200
- 22nd 1 day rail/box coaching session £100
- 22nd Half day beginner rail/box coaching session £50
- 22nd Half day rail/box improver coaching session £50
- 23rd 1 day kicker coaching session £100
- 23rd Half day beginner snowboard jump lessons £50
- 23rd Half day improver kicker coaching session £50
- July 20/21 2 day snowboard freestyle lessons course £200
- 20th 1 day rail/box coaching session £100
- 20th Half day beginner rail/box coaching session £50
- 20th Half day rail/box improver coaching session £50
- 21st 1 day kicker coaching session £100
- 21st Half day beginner snowboard jump lessons £50
- 21st Half day improver kicker coaching session £50
- 21st July 1 day kicker & rails/boxes coaching session £110
- 21st Half day rails/boxes coaching session £60
- 21st Half day kicker coaching session £60
Off Piste snowboard trip
Who is up for a bit of Off piste snowboarding next season?
We are planning on some amazing new trips next season that will only be open to people signed up for our news letter and on Definition Snow Camps Facebook page.
To check out our recent news letter please click the linkRead more