'Definition' is the idea of Gavin Learmonth, British Olympic Snowboard team coach 2004-10 - his vision was to give anyone the opportunity to learn from one of Britains highest qualified instructors and find out how much fun freestyle can bring to your riding, not just those who have already excelled in the sport.
With an indepth knowledge of all technical and freestyle riding, Gav can introduce you to your untapped abilities whether you have been riding for only a week or several seasons. Everything is aimed at getting you to the next level in both a safe and fun environment.Read more
Ski and Snowboard freestyle coaching UK
Hi Here are the courses we have coming up.
- More dates coming really soon!!!
Ski freestyle coaching in Hemel
- 26/27 April 2 day snowboard freestyle coaching course Hemel £200
- 26th April 1 day snowboard freestyle coaching course Hemel £110
- 26th April Half day courses £60
- 27th April 1 day Jump coaching course Hemel £110
- 27th April Half day courses £60
- 11th May 1 day snowboard freestyle coaching Castleford course £100
- 11th Half day courses Rails/boxes Morning Jumps Afternoon £49
Ski & Snowboard summer camps
We are planning on running a couple of ski and snowboard summer camps in June/July.
The 2 options are Cervinia riding the Zermatt Glacier and Mayrhofen riding the Hintertux Glacier.
The Cervinia snowboard summer camp and ski summer camp will be staying in Italy but riding in Switzerland on the Zermatt Glacier. The Gravity park in Zermatt has something for everyone but with out the crowds like the French glaciers. It will be all about freestyle from flatland to the full park. We are just waiting on the final prices from the hotel for half board accommodation.
Coaching will be £500 for the weeks camp.
Summer camp with a difference.
This is going to be all about camping. We are planning on staying in the campsite to keep all costs down. We are offering the coaching only package of £500. You book the campsite and travel. We are going to help you arrange car share with other riders so you can all head out and share costs. This should be the cheapest sumer camp around.
If you do not fancy the drive its easy to get a flight to Innsbruck and a train up to Mayrhofen
Snozone Milton Keynes and hemel slopestyle trainingHemel Hempstead snowboard freestyle coaching
2 day courses are back Ski & Snowboard 2 day courses!!!
- 12/13 April 2 day snowboard freestyle coaching course Hemel
- 12th April rails/boxes and jumps coaching
- 13th April Jumps coaching course
Available Qty: 20
2 day SKI freestyle coaching course in Hemel 12/13 April 2014
Available Qty: 7
- April 26/27 2 day freestyle coaching course £200
- 26th 1 day rail/box coaching session £110
- 26th Half day beginner rail/box coaching session £60
- 26th Half day rail/box improver coaching session £60
- 27th 1 day kicker coaching session £110
- 27th Half day kicker coaching session £60
- 27th Half day kicker coaching session 1.30-5 £60
Book on here
Available Qty: 8
WHAT’S IT GOING TO COST? £3,999
Our package for the 2015 season will include the following:
- All in resort accommodation costs and bills included.
- Group transfers on the specified start and finish dates.
- lift pass.
- All performance/rider training for the 10 weeks.
- IASI level 1 & 2 Course Fees.
- Shadowing experience with logged hours (at least 35 hours).
- Employment opportunities for future seasons at the mountain school.
- Discount on private sessions with the Method coaches in resort prior to the exams if you require extra input.
- Discount in our local bar Harry’s Bar.
Freestyle level 1 & 2:
For the riders who would like to get into freestyle coaching
Level 1 & 2 Freestyle Coach will run
Level 1 freestyle course March £250
Level 2 freestyle course March £250
Cat boarding trip to Macedonia
As an optional extra we will drive over to Macedonia (4hrs) Stay in a fully catered hotel and have a cat take us into the backcountry for every run.
The trip will include all cat trips hotel and all safety equipment (airbag, transceiver, probe and shovel) 2 local guides and a Method/definition coach to help you ride deep snow. The price comes in at around €300 per night
Join us in Bulgaria and become an instructor
10 week instructor training program Levels 1 & 2 £3,999
6 day level 1 snowboard instructor course £405
5 day level 2 training course £500
6 day level 2 course £550
Optional extras Level 1 & 2 Freestyle coaching courses
Cat boarding trip
Join us and check out whats going on with Definition Snow Camps