Snowboard Instructor courses and snowboard gap program
Definition Camps run courses in the UK and Europe for freestyle, performance riding and instructor courses. Gav the owner and head coach was British team coach and is an instructor trainer.
- Snowboard Instructor course Level 1 Milton Keynes 20/21, 27/28 August & 3/4 September
- Snowboard level 1 Instructor course The Snow Centre Hemel Hemel 10/11, 17/18 & 24/25 September
- Snowboard freestyle coach level 1 Hemel 28/29 July
10 week level 1 & 2 instructor training course 2017 .
The best value course to be found anywhere!!
Our ski and snowboard instructor Gap year package for the 2017 season will include the following and can’t be beaten on price and value:
- Resort accommodation.
- Group transfers on the specified start and finish dates.
- lift pass.
- All performance/rider training for the 10 weeks.
- IASI level 1 & 2 Course Fees.
- Snowboard Instructor training or Ski Instructor training
- Shadowing experience with logged hours (at least 35 hours).
- Discount on private sessions with the Method coaches in resort prior to the exams if you require extra input.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS when on the ski and snowboard gap year:
For the riders who would like to get into freestyle coaching
Level 1 freestyle course March
Level 2 freestyle course March