Snowboard Winter Mountain Camps
Winter snowboard camps in 2017.
The full price of the camps and Camp dates
- March 4th -11th 2017 £1,210 (We can not hold this price any longer as the flight is filling up BOOK TODAY!!)
- January 6th-13th 2018 We already have a few names on the list. We have not confirmed the price but it will be around £1,100-£1,200
This amazing deal includes:
- 6 Days coaching 5 full days and 1 half day
- Flights, from London Gatwick airport we can arrange flights from other airports (Hand luggage, Hold bag and board bag included in the price)
- 7 nights stay in a fully catered guest house, including breakfast and three course evening meal!!
- The accommodation is on a shared room basis in the heart of Mayrhofen so a short walk to the lifts and pubs.
- The flights, transfers and accommodation are booked through a tour operator and is ATOL protected.
Mayrhofen Guest houses. Allocation on arrival
We can arrange for you to stay in a hotel of your choice. This might be apart from the main group and come in with an extra coat.
Definition will be running snowboard freestyle and performance camps in Mayrhofen, Austria!! Come and ride with us, we will work on all aspects of mountain riding including park, piste and off piste . Whatever your level we promise we can challenge you and improve your riding!!!
If you would prefer to have coaching only and sort everything out yourself.
Coaching only £500 (5 full days 1 half day of coaching) This is available for all courses, you can now Book Online
Head coach Gav will be running the camps. Gav is Level 4 instructor (top level), Head snowboard Instructor trainer for IASI plus former British world cup and Olympic team coach. The camps will include coaching of freestyle,performance and off piste if we get some fresh. Coaching will focus on the fundamentals of good riding. We will use video analysis to ensure good technique, enabling you to get the most out of your board and your body. We will look at different types of riding and learn how to tackle different types of slopes and terrain. Then we will go into the Vans Penken park, playing on the rails, kickers and halfpipe. Again we will use Video analysis and biomechanical feedback to improve your pop and style.
For our camps we all fly out together and stay in the same guest house so all you need to do is turn up to Gatwick with your kit ( lift passes are not included in the price) You can check out the lift pass prices here: Lift pass prices
Check out one of last years camps
We have a secret powder stash check out a little video below
TO BOOK E.MAIL OR BOOK ONLINE
If you need further assistance on the course please contact us before booking on to see if we can provide the service needed.
Winter camps Level of riding. All we ask is you can snowboard around on blues and easy reds on the mountains.
2017 possible Dates